Pages

10.15.2008

Kyrie Athena Hale

I have become an aunt for the second time tonight! OMG!

I now have a super sweet niece named Kyrie Athena Hale.

Her Stats:
Kyrie (Ky sounds like "sky" minus the s; rie sounds like "ree")
bd: 10/14/08
wt: 7 lbs. 11 oz.
lth: 21" Long
Lots of black hair and dark eyes
All fingers and toes intact!

Mom is doing well. She was tired though I don't believe she had to push more than twice! Once she got to the hospital I believe she had the baby within an hour or just over an hour. It went sooo fast!

The Dad (my big bro Jason) is doing great!

Here is the first picture Jas sent me.


Look at all that hair!!! She has a beautiful little girl cry..
this is short but sooo cute.




Once the nurses got done bugging her they turned the light off that was over her and she opened her eyes. She looked around and stared at her dad for a minute. It was so sweet. Was really hard for me to not cry.

I am going to leave you now with one last picture of my beautiful sweet Kyrie. I will post more pictures when I get them. All these were taken with phones so they aren't the best, but you can still see her beautiful face!