Pages

11.05.2008

rainbow on a cloudy morning
























Today I didn't want to get out of bed. Though that isn't saying much, I pretty much never want to get out of bed if I have to go to work that day. I dragged myself out of bed, took a shower, found some clothes pretty fast (which is pretty unusual) and went downstairs to finish getting ready. After I had gone downstairs I was then put in an extremely bad mood. Had someone been awake and down there with me I probably would have screamed and thrown things. I'm not going to say what put me in that bad mood, because it is a pretty simple thing that shouldn't have made me so furious. The entire rest of the morning getting ready and the ride to work I cussed under my breath. Not having the ability to just blow off and let go of what made me so angry. I then pull onto 97th street to turn into work and I see a rainbow. It made me take a deep breath. I find a parking place and get out and look back to see it again and it seems even larger. I could have stood there and watched that rainbow till it disappeared this morning. Though the anger is still there this little thing helped the fire burn a little less.
Right now I could use more rainbows however it seems that I am finding more rain. I only hope things start to look up next year.

I also just really wanted to share this with the Internet. It was pretty amazing. I took this picture from the parking lot with my phone so it is not the best picture.